Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thing # 16

Talk about an information overload. Every time i think I've found the easiest way to manage new info,more comes a long. I love all the great ideas and tech things. What i love more is the fact that i can go back to the website and refresh my memory, which is getting rather faulty, on how to do something. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to finally figure out what my 9 year old is talking about! In my classroom i plan to set up blogs for my students to talk about the books and stories that we are reading. I plan on creating a Wiki page that will act as a tutorial site so that students can get help and find resources related to what we are doing. As a master mentor i want to set up a wiki so that the new teachers and the mentors and the administrators can communicate about different topics. I just hope that the district doesn't have all this firewalled!

No comments:

Post a Comment