Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thing #23

Wow, what a brain stuff! I don't think i've tried to learn so much in such a short period of time. My eyes will never be the same again, but this was worth it. I can't believe all the cool things that i've been missing out on. My students won't know what hit them by the time the year is over. I hae so many plans making blogs, webquests, wikis and podcasts. My off periods are going to be well used. The best thing is that all this will actually save me time in the end, and the kids will be so much more invloved in the learning process. One of my favorite creations was my Around the world in 30 clues game, i've included the link, it's so cool. If you want to play you can use Victoriadepoaola password toby. the site is http://depaola.21classes.c0m/ Thanks for setting up this incredible learning tool, i hope to convince the rest of the teachers to take chances and get messy as Ms. Frizzle would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment