Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing #12

Interesting information about alias vesus real name. My Avatar is rather unique with the whole farm girl thing, but i am sdepaola as a signature. There aren't too many depaolas so it limits confusion. I also go by goatshaver on by facebook accounts, so i guess i need to determine which want to use. I also found the etiquette blog interesting, i hope to start a class blog and so i like the comment by susan about her two rules, there's a person behind each blog and to keep the tone kind/polite.
I found a couple of really good blogs that deal with new teachers, i want to set up a blog for the new teachers in our district and wanted to get some ideas. I have the ideas, now i just need the time to set them up!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,my name is Michael. you commented on my New Teacher Mind Map blog post. You may certainly use that image for your new teacher orintation. In fact you're welcome to use any of the maps I've posted. Beneath the New Teacher Mind Map is the label "mind map". If you click on that it will pull up my other maps.

    ReplyDelete